Music and Memory Program
- Opportunity for people living with dementia and their care partners to enjoy social interaction with others on a similar journey to laugh, learn and be in community. Call 608-785-5700 for group meeting dates.
Drive Thru Cafe
Monday Coffee Connect
Better Brain Friday
Caregiver Virtual Support Group
Savvy Caregiver Program
- Focuses on helping family/friend caregivers of people living with dementia to acquire and strengthen knowledge, skills, and attitudes that are appropriate for the community-based caregiving role they have undertaken.
The DICE Approach (Describe, Investigate, Create, Evaluate)
- Call ADRC Dementia Care Specialist (608-785-5700) to discuss if this approach is appropriate for your situation
Peer Caregiver Support
Dementia Toolkit - all the toolkit files are located here:
A nonpharmacologic toolkit to promote positive behavioral health
ABC approach of understanding and responding to symptoms of dementia (an oldie but a goodie)
Proven Dementia De-escalation Techniques (very basic and short - 6 pages)
Crisis Prevention (CPI)
- Empowering and supporting individuals and organizations to deliver person-centered, dementia capable memory care.
- Strongly recommended for acute care
- Fee based
- Crisis Prevention (CPI)